Menu Close Menu

Forum

Face masks are a blessing in away / General Transgender Discussion / Transgender Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 Oct 18, 2020 2:19:PM

Face masks are a blessing in away

Hello to all you girls,                 Yes, wearing a face mask has made a big difference to me. I know this covid virus is not good & we could have done without it. But it has made me decide to venture out in public fully dressed as Helenmarie, as I probably would have not gone out otherwise. Wearing the face mask gave me confidence to venture out, I needed something to give me that push to go out, the face mask did it. So I got dressed up & drove to the shopping centre [mall], walk around the car park for awhile, then went inside the centre. Went in a couple of shops looked around, then back out into the centre & then back out to the car. I then went to get some petrol [gas] drove in, got out, filled up & then went to pay the attendent, then drove home. I really enjoyed the experience & cannot wait till I go out again, So if you have not been out yourself, maybe the face masks may by the answer, give it a go.   love,  Helenmarie

#2 Oct 22, 2020 12:24:AM

reneeqc

Re: Face masks are a blessing in away

i agree with you all the way, this is a terrible time but I also got to go out again, during the daytime, something i had not done in years except for special occasions.

#3 Oct 31, 2020 6:37:PM

Hunnys

Re: Face masks are a blessing in away

I went out today food shopping mask made me feel free