Menu Close Menu

Forum

Lost interest? / General Transgender Discussion / Transgender Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 Jul 04, 2020 5:30:AM

Moozh

Lost interest?

I am new here and feel I must stress this is NOT directed at anyone here! In fact I have made a wonderful new friend here! smile I'm widowed and trying to move on with life, I am raising three little boys by myself. I own my own home and cars and am just shy of being totally debt free! I'm older, 56 but still think I'm 30 and outwork the 20 somethings at work every day at my job. My thing is why are people, ok women just flat out ignoring me after a few messages or a few days of messages. I had one lady send me a friend request on Facebook, we exchanged a couple of messages and she acted like she was interested. Next day she totally blows me off as if I never sent a message, I know people get busy and can forget to reply but we was having a specific conversation and she just dropped out. I sent another message and it was also read and ignored so I gave up. We'd met on a singles site and I've met a couple others and it's been the same thing. And no I'm not or at least try to not be so windy, at least not right away! Lol.... is ignoring someone something that should be taken personally or is it the new norm? I'm in good physical shape and have a genuine interest in others and always try to be respectful and polite so I'm just not sure what to think. Maybe because of the boys, you think? The thinning hair? I know women around my age are not always to big on men with young children at home but I'm always up front about it! Help me if you can, I miss adult conversation, young kids will  talk forever and not say much if you know what I mean...  smile

#2 Jul 05, 2020 1:12:PM

CharlotteTG

Re: Lost interest?

HI there. Don't lose interest! You'll find someone, it takes time...  If a woman, trans or cis, loses interest because of thinning hair or that you have children they are doing you a favor by not wasting your time on dating.  Also it's quite possible that many transwomen you chat with are still married and when push comes to shove they aren't ready to leave their wives or maybe never will.  I know I've turned down many nice men because I was still married!  If I was closer I'd love to talk with you and see how we got along because you sound nice.  I am in the process of divorce from my wife and by years end I hope to be single again, once the divorce decree is signed I will begin looking for the right man to develop a relationship with.  I ultimately hope to find someone to marry but at least a long term relationship.  We're out there, it takes time.

#3 Jul 05, 2020 3:55:PM

Moozh

Well to be honest, there have been three so far. One is tg and the other two are not. The first that stopped responding was the tg girl, I really like her, still do! It felt like we clicked.  She is and has been single for around 14 years now and I envisioned a possible future with her but without explanation she just stopped answering my messages, she is still on my friends list and posts so I know she's ok. I just don't get it, maybe I will ask but quite a bit of time has passed so not sure it matters anymore anyways. I'm not losing interest but may end just accepting being single for awhile and see if someone finds me. It may not happen and I guess that's ok too! I've made a conscious decision that I want my next relationship to be with a transgendered woman, this is not based on some kinky fetish or perverted desires to experiment or anything. It's just after falling for such a woman I find that I am more drawn to one who would go to such lengths and risk such persecution to be thier authentic self! Not sure if that sounds weird on wonky or what not but I still have a lot of love to give and will treat my woman right! Thank you for your input and concern,  best of luck to you on your journey!

#4 Jul 06, 2020 6:00:AM

Song

Hi you! I have certainly not ignored you and have enjoyed our communications and friendship! I hope it will continue! By all means, never give up on finding love, a wonderful guy like you, who has so much to offer, will find it! Best wishes and Message me soon! Song

#5 Jul 14, 2020 10:51:PM

Moozh2

Hello Song, I thought I'd lucked out and found true love. Once again, I was foolish and only ended up getting hurt yet again! I would love to chat with you again if your still interested! Guess I should have waited to see how things turned out before going stupid and deleting my account!  sad

#6 Jul 19, 2020 10:11:PM

Song

Moozh2 wrote:

Hello Song, I thought I'd lucked out and found true love. Once again, I was foolish and only ended up getting hurt yet again! I would love to chat with you again if your still interested! Guess I should have waited to see how things turned out before going stupid and deleting my account!  sad

Don't worry, finding true love is one of the hardest things to do. I have been struggling in a relationship for years now, and I still can't call it true love if the other person won't call it the same. I hope you do find true love, and I know you will...just don't jump in too quickly. Love takes time, as is evidenced in my situation, and, I hope I get there too. Enjoying chatting with you again!