Menu Close Menu

Forum

Trans Support Chat and Adult Trans Chat (Effective August 11, 2020) / Chat Bugs & User Support / Transgender Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 Jul 11, 2020 6:54:AM

Lori

Trans Support Chat and Adult Trans Chat (Effective August 11, 2020)

Some members of trans chat have requested a safe chat space for transgender folks who are seeking peer support and friendship. This is a valid request. We also have folks who want to share more adult-oriented chat, photos and messages. That is a valid use as well, however, we realize the two purposes are not always the best fit for each other. Therefore, we have decided as of August 11, 2020, this site will be designated for transgender support and friendship.

Offering cybersex on a peer support site sends a conflicting message to members. Therefore, we have developed an adult-themed site at Adult Trans Chat for those who wish to engage in chat of a sexual nature, exchanging adult photos, hooking up, etc. You will need to register a new username at Adult Trans Chat so you are urged to do so as soon as possible.

You can register your username on Adult Trans Chat by clicking here.

#2 Jul 15, 2020 2:17:AM

Chrisrock185

Re: Trans Support Chat and Adult Trans Chat (Effective August 11, 2020)

Hi everyone my name is chrisrock185 I am 50 a white male retired business professional. I asking if someone can give me help on finding a transgender woman to meet and date

#3 Aug 10, 2020 4:16:AM

serviceman
Administrator

Small update on this topic. The transition is still going to happen, however it will be happening on the 12th instead of the 11th due to some plans I have for the 11th that can not be changed. Sorry if this creates any confusion.

#4 Aug 12, 2020 9:01:PM

serviceman
Administrator

All public adult themed rooms have been removed from this chat and moved over to the Adult Trans Chat. If you are the owner of a private chat room, the room has been left on the server for your use. I would highly suggest for you to move any adult private rooms over to the adult themed site.

You can register your username on Adult Trans Chat by clicking here.