Menu Close Menu

Forum

ServiceMan / Chat Bugs & User Support / Transgender Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 Jun 04, 2020 5:05:AM

Carol66

ServiceMan

Hi. I haven’t seen this site before. From the ads it appears to address cross dresser concerns more than those of trans women. Is this the case? I’m looking to share experiences with other post-op women interested in men. Am I likely to find that here?

#2 Jun 05, 2020 5:28:PM

CharlotteTG

Re: ServiceMan

Carol, it's for everyone in the rainbow. I'm transgender and just came out after 55 years of hiding. I've met many friends here, male, female, transgender and crossdresser. Take your time and enjoy it. Hugs, Charlotte

#3 Jun 09, 2020 10:43:PM

Hi your looking good

#4 Jun 10, 2020 8:35:PM

serviceman
Administrator

Because we try to keep the ads on this site of a non sexual nature, we are limited to what we can advertise on this site. Cross dressing chat/dating ads are on the site because there are plenty here that are interested in such sites. We will add more verity of ads that are more closely targeted at the transgender community as we gain the advertisers. But, I assure you, there are just as many transgender specific ads as there are for the cross dress community that call this site their home.

To answer your question, this site is meant for all gender non binary people, you will find many from all walks of life, and stages in their journey of discovering their gender identity. Welcome to the site and I am sure you will find the majority here are very welcoming and you will soon find your own circle of friends to network with.